Urbanismo Protesta

  • http://bicicritica.ourproject.org/web/
  • http://quierescallarte.ourproject.org/

sábado, 26 de septiembre de 2009

Lovely Ireland

One of the most green and peacefull places in Europe is, of course my dear Ireland.
I know it is no my country but while I'm living here I feel the problems and some things are the same as in Spain.

(This is the reason because this days I feel as If I were at home, unless I lost my bus or DART.)
Sometimes when I am watching the news, I can recognize that some of the values are the same as in Spain...except if we think in the values of the family and the community.
The other day, I discovered that the father of my host family goes all thursdays to help people without money. With the problem of the crisis it seems that some people is becoming councious of other problems, not only her bills or jobs.

I wonder why I don't feel the same in Madrid, when people say they couldn't pay a holidays. While this is happening, other people can't afford anything to pay food for his own family.
I know I can't make generalizations but I can feel that irish people like family life, it seems to be a general way to think in some generations.

Well, that's all. I don't want to be extremely optimistic, because all the countries have advantages and disadvantages, but sometimes it is good to take the best of each place you visit.

Have a good time!

No hay comentarios: