Urbanismo Protesta

  • http://bicicritica.ourproject.org/web/
  • http://quierescallarte.ourproject.org/

jueves, 15 de abril de 2010

Strangers in Dublin city

Like a dream or a nightmare, I woke up this morning missing my country, for the first time in three months.
I have discovered that I don't miss my own city. I just miss to know everything,how and what to do, and this feeling of belonging which came to me last time I went to Spain.

But after this feeling, I've discovered also that countries are full of good people who can makes you feel really comfortable, just with a good conversation. In some way, I feel closer to the family who I'm working with, because today I discovered it was the Indian New Year, and that they are just like me: foreigners in Dublin. Deepa told me about how do they celebrate it, and I could understand her feeling of hesitation of her family today.
Is a particular emotion I would never have felt If I hadn't come to Ireland. I know things will never be the same from today. Somedays is just a work, other days like today I touches me deeply inside.

I will never regret of coming here to live.

No hay comentarios: