Urbanismo Protesta

  • http://bicicritica.ourproject.org/web/
  • http://quierescallarte.ourproject.org/

lunes, 25 de enero de 2010

First steps

It's a long way to learn how to walk.
For adults it's just a normal thing what we do all the days, without thinking, but if you look carefully all the moments that babies have before reach this moment, it is quite hard to walk without needing anybody.
Actually, we walk needing each others, unless we are adults.
I was thinking about Isha, the baby I'm taking care of these days. She moves a lot, looking for a smile all the time.
That's so cute, and more if I think how fast she learn the things, and she catch every movement I do around her. She'll be so clever, I know. I don't have a chrystal ball to guess the future but I can see it in her eyes everytime they move looking for objects and everything she can reach.
When we lose that curiosity? When we finally give up and leave us see everything without that spark?
I'd like to answer "never" because we always have the opportunity to see everthing with opened eyes.Like little babies, like the first step we always are able to look everything with new eyes but with the wise eye of the adult. It has to be possible!

1 comentario:

Sarilla Malibú dijo...

I can't see the relation between your coment and the post in this web, but I have to say that I don't believe humans can create an earthquake....